Friday, June 18, 2010

Dreams About Derek (mini-comic) coming to a close

I am so excited about this news. After all the blood, sweat, and tears I have shed over this project it it just about 25% finished. LOL! Which means that at least the Ash-Can (mini-comic) is being bubbled as we speak. Ready to put onto the internet to let the world know who Derek is. I am very excited about it.

As far as the book goes we are in the early stages of sketching the thumbnails and ya know it's just going to take time. Because my great Malcolm Williams is doing this part alone from the sketching to the inking and it is a process. But I have to give this man praise. He's showed me that illustrators work hard and long hours and I appreciate them so much more. Thanks to all illustrators.

Please expect the mini-comic to be on the website next week. I cannot wait for yuour comments or suggestions. Thank you~ Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment