Saturday, October 23, 2010

Those Bill Clinton Days

Hey peoples,

This "looking for a job" thing is getting very old. I have ever in my life EVER looked for a job for so long in my life. I have had great jobs and great opportunities, but this time around life just seems not to be going my way. Trust me ya'll I have been taking my time and being wise with my decisions. I have decided to go back to school to finish my degree in mathematics. That's the only choice that I have and I am actually glad to be going back. Get my piece of paper and more.

I'll tell you one thing... those Clinton days I miss the most. I can get a job in 2 secs. Since I had and still have great work ethics, I was the desirable candidate. Welp, not anymore lol. Or at least I feel like I am not anymore. I do miss those days because I had held onto my own. Right now it seems like I have the most slippery hands these days. I have been on endless interviews, great endless interviews where I am almost getting the job and then in the mail here comes the letters. Ah shucks, I am even at the point where I don't feel as confident anymore in my interviews. My palms are all sweaty, I am sweaty all over and I sweat easily. I just want to hear a yes, and I'll prove myself all the way. And then some....

Boy Oh Boy do I miss those Clinton days where I could shop til I dropped, have lunch with friends and it didn't even break my pockets. Happy to go to work the next week because I knew my boss liked me and depended on me. Because I made the business money, perfect attendance and my attitude was in check. Now I can be all that and still under appreciated. Where did those days go and let's not blame it on Obama. Tons of people do that all of the time. Was it war, was it us being greedy and opening ourselves and lives to greedy people? I dunno. Where can we make things right for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment