Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Birthday!

Every year it gets harder to contain my patience for people, but since my bday is only hours away I can't help but to be happy that I did make it another year when some people didn't have such luck. My God bless them. Right now I am at work wondering why I am still here and I know why because I have a soft spot in my heart for the owner and my co-workers. They are all great people even though some days aren't as happy-go-lucky. It will be a very terrible day when I have to leave them. This isn't bout shit-talking my job it's about moving my life into a different stage and I am climbing a ladder that I don't wanna come down from and I am finally seeing things for myself. See the key word is myself. Myself makes me happy, myself makes me money, and myself is the only myself that I can rely on. And working on loving myself throughout the thicks and the thins is an amazing experience.

This is my birthday and my birthday wish to myself is to have patience and tolerance where most lack these special qualities. To have patience and tolerance for the things that I may do or say that is negative and once again alters my life. To have patience and tolerance for my writing building my characters, building alternate universes with my imagination. Growing as a person making sure that I am just fine with the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment