Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dark Skin, Bleached Skin

I don't understand why some black women are resulting into bleaching their skin because of what someone else thinks. I mean it's not all of us, but a choice few who will now alter their lives off of what other motherfuckers think about them. Why is this happening?

I have been dark skinned my entire life and I have been teased to no end, but I knew I was beautiful regardless of what anyone else thought because I looked at my self and was happy with what I saw on the outside. On the inside...maybe I had to change a few things about myself but I did. None the less I felt very good about the way I looked.

The reason that I have heard why some dark-skinned black women are chemically changing their skin tones is because of men or wanting a man and not being what this man is looking for physically. But to alter yourselves? I don't get it because the women I see doing this are naturally beautiful, I mean drop dead gorgeous. And when they bleach after awhile it seems like they are forever ashy. *SMH*

I dunno what to say to women who do that or give any advice because most of them are determined and not gonna listen, but don't damage your healthy skins. Please don't. I am begging you. Find what you love about yourself and the way you look before you do it. I don't live for no one but myself. Please, please, please try and do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment