Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I LOVE MY HAIR!!

I LOVE MY HAIR. So my homegirl Sabrina cut my hair off last year. I was trying to save it, but I wasn't taking proper care of my hair in the first place. It was permed, dried out and falling out. Needless to say, it needed a change. So July 4, 2008 Sabrina "D.J. BrinaPayne" cut it off. I feel liberated.

It has been a whole year and my hair looks and feels great. I love how it is course and shines and looks healthy and looks better. Now I must say it is work but when I can't afford the $60 hair treatments every two weeks, taking good care of my hair means something to me.
I thought about locking my hair but that's out the window, I want that Diana Ross to be honest. I know that ain't all her hair but I want my own hair to be like that.

I remember my mothers hair being like that. I miss that lady. Until then. peace!

1 comment: