Sunday, December 6, 2009

DREAMS ABOUT DEREK

FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!!

Dreams About Derek is alive. My god. I have been working on this story for over 15years and I am so humble and happy that I am able to share my thoughts with the world. This has been a long time coming and I am happy that I was patient with myself.

What is Dreams About Derek. Well it is a three part Graphic Novel about a young mother named Derek who finds out that she is part angel and has great powers during the end of days. I was kinda scared to write it and put it out there because of the content of the book. But I thought with all this other stuff out there, I might as well give people something interesting to read and to see. Originally Dreams About Derek was just going to be a novel, but the idea of Derek being a black superhero was much more of an eye catcher to me.

This book is dedicated to so many people who have inspired my life but especially goes out to my late White Grandpa Philmore Thomas Payne Jr. He was quite a man and quite a soul that the earth is indeed missing.

With that. Please, Please, Please go to my website at www.dreamsaboutderek.com , I will be updating and keeping everyone posted about the progress of the novel. Until then take care and Love you all!


Peace!

Chrystal L. Prather

No comments:

Post a Comment