Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter and All but....

I know I should feel Happy about this Easter but it's bitter sweet. While I have a new family, I miss my family and wish they were closer. But the love from them and us remembering each other is well worth it.

My heart right now is raw. Because I cannot get my mind wrapped around what's going on in Trenton, NJ. with A 7-year old lil girl being sold by her step-sister and raped by grown men.

It's Easter Sunday and the last thing this little should have on her mind is healing mentally and physically from some men hurting her and threatening her life. My God have we humans come to a point where we have no hope for life that we become barbaric people? I was 19 when I was rapped and you don't get over that when someone hurts you like that and the fact that she is a baby, they both are babies??? My first reaction to this story is that all of those men involved should be beheaded on a stand in front of witnesses. Barbaric and just. Hell I would do it myself.

That baby should be Easter Egg hunting with a pretty white dress with white gloves and black shiny shoes, having fun with other kids her age. Now she's suffering from nightmares and facing fear and it saddens my heart to the core when I hear about this news. What happens to her life now? Even though she may not know me but I am being strong for her and I want her to know that she is in my heart America stands right beside her and men like this should not be allowed prison. That's too good for them.

*smh*

No comments:

Post a Comment