Sunday, April 4, 2010

So I got called a "Nigger"

So a big Russian guy comes in my job and calls me a "Nigger" because no one was available for a massage. I already knew what he was looking for...a hand job and when I told him I do not have anyone available he proceeds to yell and tells me that I am racist because he's a Russian and I am a "Nigger".

This is one of those times where I went off but before I did I went outside of my body just to make sure I was seeing this clearly. I was sitting down at the desk. He must have thought that I was short because when I stood up I was looking him in the eye. (He wasn't expecting that).

I told him to get out shooed him out the door. I shouldn't get this upset about it but I was. Just makes me aware of how much racism and ignorance is still out there. I am pretty sure he thinks Obama has something do to with me telling him no. Lol!

I cannot lie and say that it didn't sting because it did. The only reason why I cried is because I was at work and I couldn't hit him. The last time some white man called me a "Nigger" I made sure he would never step to any black women and say that shit again. But then I wonder; This is the 3rd time in my life where a white male has called me that.... do I look that vulnerable? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment